Amazing Features of Cats
Cat species are in the class of domestic animals that have lived together with humans for centuries. These cute animals, which can live both at home and outdoors, have many incredible and surprising features. Here are some of the most remarkable features of cats:
1) Sleep Patterns: Cats' sleep patterns are quite peculiar. They sleep an average of 15-16 hours a day and spend most of this sleep time in light sleep. Thanks to this sleep pattern, they conserve their energy and can act quickly when they need it. I guess it's clear where they get their energy from :)
2) Flexibility: One of the distinctive features of cats, of course, is that they are extremely flexible. Thanks to their skeletal structure, joint placement and musculature, they can move their bodies quite flexibly. In addition, their ability to quickly straighten their bodies in the event of a fall is also quite superior. Cats usually fall on their feet if you've noticed.
3) Good Vision Abilities: Cats' eyesight is highly developed compared to humans. They can easily perceive distances and movements, and even calculate distances with their eyes to prevent them from falling from high altitudes. In short, they have sharp and very good eyesight.
4) Good Smelling Abilities: Cats have a very sensitive sense of smell that can detect even smells that humans may not notice. Thanks to these features, they can easily find their prey. Their noses are really incredibly sensitive.
5) Self-Cleaning Abilities: Cats are among the animals that can clean themselves. Thanks to their tongue structure, they clean their feathers by licking. They also groom to remove the dirt between their coats. There is no one who does not know that cats are very clean creatures. Thanks to this feature, this creature has a special place in the religion of Islam.
6) Fast and Agile Movements: The fast and agile movements of cats are also quite remarkable. They can run quite fast over short distances, and at the same time, they can easily reach high places thanks to their high jumping and jumping abilities. There is no place they can't reach :)
7) Communication Abilities: Although cats have less verbal communication from person to person, they can easily communicate their needs and feelings to their owners through body language and meows. There is no one who hasn't experienced this. Especially among the public, the sound of cats is said to be beneficial for human health :)
These incredible abilities of cats make them among the most beloved pets of humans. At the same time, thanks to these features, cats are animals that can survive and hunt in their natural environment.
I LOVE CATS
I LOVE CATS